First off, I'm glad I got you sucka fools to react re: calling out Michelle. My plan worked perfectly! And by plan I mean, WHY DOESN'T ANYONE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE?
Anyways, finished my two midterms, and now I am off to Amsterdam this weekend with Sean! Hooray for long weekends and Anne Frank and tulips! Also marijuana.
However, my roommates have once again struck with the passive aggressive note but I DON'T CARE! Also, I had to clean the bathroom, which I am totally awesome at because that was one of the closing duties for cashiers at Staples so HELLO I am basically a professional bathroom cleaner. It would have been nice if they had told me what exactly they wanted me to do because there's a mop in there but no evidence of anyone ever using it, plus fuck mopping.
But now I am off to do last-minute things like pack, shower, and charge up my jams. When I get back I'll be sure to let you guys know how everything went (Not really. You will not get to know everything.).
P.S. Almost one week until Michelle gets here! And almost two weeks until my BIRTHDAAAAY! I expect gifts, letters, packages, gold bullion, etc. from everyone. My address, you ask?
Colleen "the Amazing" O'Bannon
c/o IES Abroad EU Center
Werthmanstrasse 11
79098 Freiburg im Breisgau
GERMANY
Use plz.
No comments:
Post a Comment