Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh, Hello!

In about 36 hours, I will be in the car on my way to the airport to fly to Frankfurt, Germany so that I can get on a train to Freiburg, Germany, and spend the semester there. Considering I know little German (some would say I know none), this will be an interesting fall. Despite this language gap, I'm pretty excited. It'll be a fun time and I'll get to travel a TON and turn 21... I know of people who bemoan their turning 21 in a country where they're already legal, but I prefer to think of it as "how many people celebrate their 21st in Paris?" (or wherever I may go to partay).

Anyway. This is already pretty silly. I also informed my mother that I disliked the taste of beer. She said that my opinion would change soon enough. We'll see, I'll keep you all informed of this very important development.

No comments:

Post a Comment