Last night we went out for drinks and later to a club for dancing. It was SO FUN. And they actually did play the Wombats, which as few people know, is my jam for getting pumped up. But the bar beforehand was suuuper fun too. We went out with our HTs (Housing Tutors) who are basically our RAs while we are here, except we are allowed to have a lot more fun with them. Kathi lives with my friend Cassidy and Nina is always in their flat because her sister Pia lives there too. (Kathi and Nina are our Vauban HTs, but Pia helped at the beginning so we are all friendly with each other).
ANYWAY, Kathi and Nina and a guy we believe to be Kathi's man-love went to a bar called El Bolero where the Happy Hour NEVER ENDS. So clearly the best bar ever. I had a Margarita and a White Russian (Shout out to Grnt and the Big Lebowski. That rug really tied the rug together!, etc.) and both were pretty good. White Russians may become my staple cocktail drink because to me it tastes like chocolate milk for adults. Everyone also made fun of my driver's license photo even though sadly it is the best one I've ever taken, and I didn't bring my serial killer mugshot ID to show them how much worse that one was.
Then Pia showed up on her bike and we met her friends to go to this club "El-Pi" (because in German the letter P is prounounced "Pay" so it has to be spelled phonetically) and I had another White Russian because goddamn who doesn't like something that tastes like spiked chocolate milk? Then we danced. For a long ass time. And it was so amazingly fun and I just want to go out dancing and have fun always. So I guess I understand the people who want to go out all the time but I feel terrible spending my parents' money that way. So I'll refrain.
But after my super-fun last night I am just chillin here thinking about how I need to pack for tomorrow and shower as well. I am also considering doing some more laundry but I don't have that much so I am still thinking about it even though I'd love to wash those jeans and have clean towels for when I come back. Though it is difficult because SOMEONE in my suite is using all three drying racks. And has been since yesterday. I think their clothes are dry. Maybe I just need my own.
First World Problems, y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment