Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wha Happen?

Hello to my legions of fans:

I am back from Berlin and Prague. I have a short list of random announcements I'd like to make before inspiring you all with my amazing writing.

1. Berlin and Prague were very different, so expect an individual post on each.
2. You should also expect a post on the laundry room that makes me want to have a rape whistle.
3. I have started to wear skirts (sometimes). My mom would be shocked to know.
4. This is not your private diary with a shitty lock. This is the internet. If you have a blog and post the link even once, chances are I saw it and remember what it is. I will read your blog. When I read it, I don't expect to be reading negative things directed at me (if I remember correctly). Even if you don't use my name. Because of my belief in this, I officially declare this blog to be negativity-free when talking about people I am studying with. I am allowed to be neg about strangers and/or creepers. So I guess if an IES student is stalking me and leaving death threats, I can talk about this. But I want to be nice and happy!

I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE!

5. I'm in love. Expect a post.

Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment