Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hooray Deutschland!

Today was a very good day. I think I made friends, I got my cell phone, and talked to both of my parents this evening. So hooray for today! I didn't sleep well last night, so tonight I am tired and will probably go to sleep early. Since the quiet hours begin at 10PM (I know), I got in and out of the shower quickly so I could blow dry my hair. I started at 9:53. I stopped at 10:01 at the latest. I just went to get something from the kitchen, where I saw a note on the wall that said "QUIET HOURS BEGIN AT TEN! SOME PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!"

I guess my flatmates are more passive aggressive than I thought.

P.S. RE: my being carded yesterday. I actually found out that the legal drinking age for beer/wine in Germany is actually 16. Do I really look 16? Fail on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment